WE ARE NOW OPEN – We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures for COVID-19 to greatly minimize any risk of infection. We are completely following all guidelines outlined by the ADA, governor Hogan, and the Maryland Department of Health.
Here is a listing of the safety precautions taken in our office:
- Pre-appointment questionnaire – about COVID-19 symptoms, recent travel etc.
- Temperature taken upon arrival
- No one in waiting room
- No one accompanying patient inside unless patient is a minor
- Patients are required to wear a mask before entering
- Extra precautions taken like HEPA air filters in every room, changing all PPE after each patient, along with meticulous infection control measures.
- In short, our office is taking all precautions and following CDC guidelines strictly for the safety of the team members and patients.